I have been blessed with a new understanding of the prayer we all know, we learned it as children.
Now I lay me down to sleep, (Father I have chosen to exercise my freewill and to choose to live separate in mind from You)
I pray the Lord my Soul to keep, (Father, I trust that You will never change therefore You will keep me in Your Thought always and never forget me)
If I should die before I wake, (Father, if I fail to remember Who I Am in You and allow the self I created to think I died…)
I pray the Lord my Soul to take. (Father, I believe you are Love and Compassion. When I chose to exercise my freewill, I dreamt I was separate from You and that You found me unworthy and that I could die. Father, my dream is unreal and only that, that is real, matters to You. I Am the Son You Love, one in Christ, and though You Will for me to awake in my dream and to allow Light to shine through to my brothers , You are always anxious to receive me Home with Great Joy.)
God Bless my Brothers who sleep with me.
It has been over a year now since I consiously accepted God’s call upon my life and proceeded with faith through the transformation of my mind. It has required me to be much more open-minded, less of a planner and more dependent upon the Voice for God. The thing I notice most is that I surrender anger, fear, jealously, etc. much more quickly (regardless of the circumstance) recognizing it as an intrusion of my ego upon Christ’s Presence. It is the fastest road to peace I have ever known and it belongs to all of us.
When you accept God’s Call for your life you begin to learn a lot about who you are; you (we) are very special and have forgotten our greater Self. By surrendering fears to the Christ in you, you are essentially saying that you are not in your right mind and a temptation has made its way to you. By surrendering, the Holy Spirit will gently remind you of your purpose and show you through Christ Vision that “All is Well”.
Our Father, our God, our Source, our Higher Power, wants US. He doesn’t judge the worldly things we think we do because he knows Our true nature. He desires we all remember who we are and begin to see the Christ in one another. This will heal our minds and end our journey to the Promised Land, the Kingdom which belongs to us where Peace and Love are all that exist.
This was my study this morning. I wanted to share it with you.
When a mind has only light, it knows only light. Its own radiance shines all around it, and extends out into the darkness of other minds, transforming them into majesty. The majesty of God is there, for you to recognize and appreciate and know. Recognizing the Majesty of God as your brother is to accept your own inheritance. God gives only equally. If you recognize His gift in anyone, you have acknowledged what He has given you. Nothing is so easy to recognize as truth. This is the recognition that is immediate, clear and natural. You have trained yourself not to recognize it, and this has been very difficult for you.
Out of your natural environment you may well ask, “What is truth?” since truth is the environment by which and for which you were created. You do not know yourself, because you do not know your Creator. You do not know your creations because you do not know your brothers, who created them with you. I have already said that only the whole Sonship is worthy to be co-creator with God, because only the whole Sonship can create like him. Whenever you heal a brother by recognizing his worth, you are acknowledging his power to create and yours. He cannot have lost what you recognize, and you must have the glory you see in him. He is a co-creator with God with you. Deny his creative power, and you are denying yours and that of God Who created you.
You cannot deny part of truth.
30And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
31And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
Interesting thoughts aren’t they?
Funny huh? Well, if you know there is more to life, are not currently working or you are unhappy at your present employment or if you like your job but…there must be more! And even if you have your own successful business or find yourself in burnout or exhaustion, this could be for you.
Terms and conditions upon hire:
- You must understand that your ego will get in the way and be willing to set it aside so you can hear instruction from the Holy Spirit. This is a personal choice but required for compensation.
- All your teachings have come from the ego and/or the systems the ego has created therefore you do not know anything about Heaven or the Kingdom.
- As a Kingdom Worker, you are responsible for bringing the Kingdom to light. No matter where you are you must search for light!
- Do not fear. You must remember Who You Are in Christ to safeguard yourself from fear. Remember, the Holy Spirit communicates with your brother’s light without your ego’s help. It is more powerful than anything you can say or do without Him.
- You must look for light or good in others at all times and in all circumstances.
- If you see darkness in a person you must give it to the Holy Spirit in love and remember the Light the person unknowingly carries. His light is necessary for the completion of our responsibilities
- You must keep an open mind and walk through doors the Holy Spirit reveals to you.
- Be a Light the Holy Spirit can use
- You are hired (called) to BE a Kingdom Worker because You are fully qualified. Remember who you are! Remember who the person next to you is!!!
- Be trustworthy! Honest! Tolerant! Gentle! Joyful! Defenseless! Generous! Patient! Faithful! and Open-Minded!
In exchange you will receive everything you require for a peaceful, joyful life. You must accept this as a fact and never doubt. Doubt will bring fear and remove your ability to see your gifts and the open doors. (Go through the doors!)
It is really that simple. There are no sacrifices on your part required. No getting ready first. This is a come as you are job offer. Do be aware, that becoming a Kingdom Worker will change you however it will be your joint Will with God that makes it happen.
When you are aware of who you are in Christ and live the life Jesus taught and assigned us to live you will be continuing His work, With Him, as One. Jesus summed this up by saying “love one another”. In order to “love” you must choose to see Light instead of darkness in others. If a person makes a mistake, forgive them because of their Greater Self, which is eternal. Remember what is real, it far outweighs what is of this world.
Doing this will result in bringing to Light the Kingdom of God on Earth as it is in Heaven. This will be the moment when every eye shall see and every ear shall hear…This is our assignment, this is our purpose!
Together, with the economy change and the fear of the people, is born opportunity for business growth. How you say?
- Decide you want to do something great with your business
- Have a personal profile performed to describe your ego tendencies
- Evaluate your Community’s DNA
- Create a marketing plan that communicates a message easily received by the people who choose to make up your community. Always involve your staff and remember, they are the first you must love if you want them to extend it to others.
- Be the change you want! Your financial state will be cared for when you Trust and Lead with Vision….Christ Vision!
Today is the day you may choose to hear the Voice within, call to you in a loving soft Voice to awaken. The Voice gently reminds you of who you are and what your purpose is while in this world. This is a Voice that brings freedom to you and all those you allow yourself to bless.
We are indeed Children of God. Our egos (primary thought system by choice) forces us to deny the liberation Knowing this brings by denying that you are worthy of such being. You and I both know we are eternal beings. We have mistakenly put our faith in the body and conclusions the ego, who owns the body. The ego only wants death and proves itself through the decay of the body.
Children of God are spiritual and do not die. That in itself says a lot and was demonstrated by our Leader Jesus Christ. He kept telling us there was more and even felt sorrow for his disciples because they didn’t get it either! Not until his resurrection. Our gift from Jesus was the Holy Spirit who serves as our Guide. He guides us through what seems like a maze of ego projections as we move from ego thinking to Christ Thinking. Jesus wants to walk WITH us (in Christ Mind) so as to become One where all things are possible.
Ego projections destroy, cause anger, conflict, depression, hate, fear, etc. all of which are NOT from God. The ego wants to take you out but it is impossible to destroy a Child of God.
It therefore is up to You, Child of God, to get quiet and listen to God’s Calling.
Christ Thinking gives you the ability to see with Christ Vision. With This you see only hope, forgiveness, freedom, peace, joy, and love when you look at another. It is healing for others and brings peace and purpose to You.
Our journey begins…..